The baby reached several milestones of his own. He has learned to roll over and I like to call him a rolling fool! Once he is on his tummy, he tries to push himself up and can pivot to grab a toy that he wants. He is getting better every day with his hand coordination and will grab at anything he can get his cute little fingers on! The other day, I was holding a hair in my hand and he was able to grasp it from me. Unfortunately, whatever he gets ahold of usually ends up in his mouth. If I could have just one wish, I would wish that we had more hours in the day to laugh and play together.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Life Gets Hectic!
It seems like since the baby has been born, that my life plays before me like a movie. I like to think of each of phase and name it like Will Smith does in the movie the Pursuit of Happyness. I think this phase will be known as Running Like Chickens With Our Heads Cut Off. Life has become very busy as things have changed for both Christian and our family. I have been trying to adjust to being back at work. It has been a big stuggle for me to try and find balance between all the things I have to do, like clean the house and make dinner and the things I want to do like play with the baby and Tim. Things are getting a bit easier as I realized that the things I "have to do" don't really all have to be done here and now.
The baby reached several milestones of his own. He has learned to roll over and I like to call him a rolling fool! Once he is on his tummy, he tries to push himself up and can pivot to grab a toy that he wants. He is getting better every day with his hand coordination and will grab at anything he can get his cute little fingers on! The other day, I was holding a hair in my hand and he was able to grasp it from me. Unfortunately, whatever he gets ahold of usually ends up in his mouth. If I could have just one wish, I would wish that we had more hours in the day to laugh and play together.


The baby reached several milestones of his own. He has learned to roll over and I like to call him a rolling fool! Once he is on his tummy, he tries to push himself up and can pivot to grab a toy that he wants. He is getting better every day with his hand coordination and will grab at anything he can get his cute little fingers on! The other day, I was holding a hair in my hand and he was able to grasp it from me. Unfortunately, whatever he gets ahold of usually ends up in his mouth. If I could have just one wish, I would wish that we had more hours in the day to laugh and play together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment